You’re invited to join us for our annual Trunk or Treat! This year’s Trunk or Treat will be Sunday night, October 29. Worship at 5pm, chili dinner to follow, then the Trunk or Treat at 7:15pm.
Here’s the schedule for the evening:
- 5:00 – 5:45 pm – Our weekly 5pm Sunday evening worship time.
- 5:45 – 7:15 pm – Chili cook off dinner in the gym. Please bring chili and/or desserts to share. (It’s up to you whether you enter your chili in the cook-off.) During this time, you may also change into costumes and finish decorating your trunks. We will have a photobooth setup for taking pictures, and we will help our guests get registered.
- 7:15 pm – Kids line up in the gym, and we will begin the Trunk or Treat in the parking lot. After Trunk-or-Treating, everyone is welcome to visit the bonfire for s’mores.
A few things to keep in mind:
(1) We ask that everyone please wait until after the conclusion of our 5pm worship time to change into costumes.
(2) We ask that everyone please select costumes and decorations that are appropriate for a Christian get-together.
(3) Visitors are welcome! We will have registration for our visitors in the lobby.
(4) For our members who are decorating a trunk and handing out candy, thank you! There will be a designated area of the parking lot as you arrive Sunday evening, and some of our men will be out there to show you where to park.
(5) This is a “Rain or Shine” event – if it rains, we will do what we’ve done on rainy nights in the past: we will set up tables in the hallways and let the kids “trunk or treat” around the building!
To add some fun, we always give out trophies for:
-Best Kid’s Costume
-Best Teen Costume
-Best Adult Costume
-Best Group Costume
-Best Trunk Decoration
Here are two invitation card options if you would like to print them out: