Sunday night, October 27th, we will have our annual Trunk or Treat get-together after the evening services!
Here’s what you need to know about it:
- We ask that everyone wait to change into costumes until after the 5pm worship service is completed. We also ask that costumes be appropriate for a Christian get-together.
- From the end of worship until 6:45pm, everyone can change into their costumes and eat chili and hot dogs in the gym. Please bring a dessert to share. Anyone who needs to work on their trunk decorations can do that during this time also.
- At about 6:50pm (or whenever we feel everyone is ready), we will begin our trunk or treating line through the parking lot.
- As we finish the Trunk or Treat line, we will also have the following activities to enjoy: (1) Not-so-Scary Zombie Paintball and (2) Fire pit and s’mores area.
- We will give out awards (from our amateur, unprofessional judges!) for: (1) Best Kid Costume (2) Best Teen Costume (3) Best Adult Costume (4) Best Group Costumes (5) Best Trunk Decorations.
- Everything will end about 8pm.